Saturday 19 November 2011

When she turned over the other side

you and i
we're mate,friends,and pal
I'll be crazy for you
to make you happy,to shine your day
I'll be insane without you even for a day
between you and i?  
is just a friends 
i think,
at one moment of time
i refuse to know,when my hearts telling me that 
"this is it,you've found your love"
is it?
can't be sure to myself
thousands of untold letter will be hatch
revealing my first love story
a first chapter of a beautiful elegiac novel
but,at one moment,i let it go..
i know it's unfortunate for me,but I've made my path even it's heaven's hallway..
to keep her away from my soul,behind my boundaries line
why? you never meant to be with me
I'm not your soul mate,.
i can't be a guy  to protect you and love you the way it's supposed to be
I'm turning the other way around  to not respond to your sensitive black charcoal eyes when you talked to me
I'll bared with it,thought that there might be a right guy for you instead of me
thought i couldn't make you happy
couldn't make you feel the passions of love
thought that I'm not matured enough to handle such a desired relationship
this time ,this moment,she doesn't know what i feel towards her
i may be bad to let her go on with her fantasies that keep her spinning around
but i can't,because i knew that's the only thing that will make her happy and smile every day
even it's gambling lies,it's worth the lies for good
presents,we're still friends for me..
in way of her thought there's no limitations for her to keep chanting the memories and love fantasies to play..
to play without even a pause,it's all a rewind back scenery..
I'm sorry for my ignorance and disrespectful act to your sacred scents towards me
I'm sorry for everything..
I'll pray for your sun to come to enlighten your soul
to continue your love chapter even without me,I'll be happy for you
sincerely thought and feelings from me..your friends for ever..")
'

No comments:

Post a Comment