Thursday 10 November 2011

Tender suit

thine grace and sacred soul
crossing over to my continent 
you flew and came by
to me you flicked,I'm fascinated
you're foot landed to my seashore
thine mitt i grabbed
thine lips i concealed 
thine skin i pampered
to me thine heart's echoed 
gave me a final call
for me to respond
it's the only thing i blasted
to you i trust to let me discover thine crust
my nodes working so fast
to me you yelled,to you i whispered
till one moment
a satisfaction between a seconds
thine souls back
retrieving delighting
it goes on and on till the bats hunt
to you i whispered
to thine suit i embraced
so softly and gentle
 cautious to fragile 
 as we sticking together side by side
chanting love quotes that never chew
to create a victory moment as a memory
 as a history to share
 of our love to live endlessly
to you my words flowed sincerely 
 without double hesitation
i said
i love you my angel..
i love you..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment