Wednesday 23 November 2011

Tomorrow

it will be hard for me if you say tomorrow
predicting what's gonna begin and end in a moment
your persuasion and passion i lick i can't wait no more
here i stand in a fragile gesture of atonement 
wondering can i make it before sun arise to shine
so i try my hardest to keep you alive in a first try
i don't mind of being slave to your love
as long as you live with my air
in anytime you'll be called by your creator
and i don't want that to happen
leaving me alone in a vast silence
with no words to memorize 
leaving our pictures on the floor
where tears and cries paint my face
and i remember you said
"it will be okay if i say tomorrow"
where tomorrow our love ends
where tomorrow we live in a two different world
the day after,there will be no "tomorrow" for us and for our destiny
i love you and i love you "tomorrow"


No comments:

Post a Comment