Sunday 20 November 2011

My first love story

this is my love story to you i told
a girl with a short hair chiseled on my thought
we walk,we talk and we joke
everyday at school or even shiny day
wide smile,vast sense of humor and a sleek eyes
that features of yours weaken my strength away
its a must for a day to be with her
i shared my stories solely only to her
we talk the talk,laugh the stupidity out loud
with white moon glows at night
it takes only a few steps for me to see her
we're that close even in inch
some boys told a fairy tale story ere sleep
some boys drink a milk ere bed
but for a special boy like me,with a companies at night
nocturnal stars glittering shall never be off
the fairy tale stories shall never be end
i sleep with that stories
stories between me and her
dreamt about it then i shall never be awake
through wide harsh circumstances
to you i cling,for you i stand
of all those sweet little perish moment
ends up with only friends
between us,there's no intertwines 
not even a further bond that  I've made in my mind
you've set your boundaries for me not to intrude
for me not to discover your true sacred heart that rumors love
for your command i surrendered
your heart has spoken and i respect it willingly 
feels like playing under drizzling pouring rain 
so joyfully and its suddenly stops for no reasons
it breaks your heart apart knowing there will be no rainbow to create the heaven's hallway
for me a reasons to be happy and smile
presents,since you've secured your continent with a rage wall and brick
boughs and thickets shall never be grow under your wall
and that's my life ends,living under your soul that never enlightens me
and  i learnt from that..i learnt from you
love never turns bad if you let it go through your souls for true.

1 comment:

  1. Very very deep . I feel your pain and you cast no blame ........... Daverd103

    ReplyDelete