Saturday 22 October 2011

I used to be "Gemini"



Dear gemini
i stared at you amongst thousands of constellations
with my eyes wide opened
where tears drowning the place i be
relinquished strength and thrives
i surrendered
unknown disease crept me up
thine hands i grabbed
even i slept
it strolled and its pain
the time it ambush
I'm hapless and I'm blanched
i walked with a springy steps
i read but i spelled
i spoke but i stammered
i wrote but i scribbled
it took piece of mine,it's not noble
i cried
it won't dry
I'm struggled and vied with spirits
to be normal as ere
my hues of light turns pale
dream and future was just a paint with no rainbow
its cropped out
I'm suffered hunger for air
sometimes i choke whilst i munched
sometimes i fell for no reasons
till summer seasons
one day
i laid,woke up and i strove to rose
foot stepped the floor the marbles made
i fainted i saw heaven
where doves chirping also raven
its seven
melancholies descends cry my mom i heard
my body statue,my soul flew
i saw the light the angels guard
the place i be the sky  is blue
to me the white moon whispered
Dear gemini,i stared at you amongst thousands of stars
with thy eyes closed
where place no tears to be left to drown.






No comments:

Post a Comment