Saturday 15 October 2011

Dolphin's diary : God has chosen me


Today i was told to make a diary
Signs and symptoms of a dying dove
Pains and hives, makes me barmy
Wondering what i have,and what i strove 

I wrote every day and every line
Thoughts and feelings i paste on a paper
Drops of ink,tears of mine
Continue to write,i won't hover

Mom and Dad keep in silent
Showing their great tact of a heartless folks
Putting their smile,pretend it,is their talent
Deep down in my heart,i know they don't joke

Family gathered on a delightful dinner
Laugh and smile,they've hogged
I stared,I glanced and I treasured 
It's rare,air of blissful covered by fog

Lay on the bed as i thought
Will my blood flows normally?
Snow White poisoned and she fought
Thought that god has chosen me

No comments:

Post a Comment